Monday, April 25, 2011

Starters...

Good day peeps!


Well, Blogspot says I should create a new blog now... and so I did. LOL. Anyway, I decided to sign up for this blog site because I plan to use it as a "photo blog" since I do photography on the side. That's aside from the fact that I fancy writing stuff as well (I used to write some blogs in my Multiply site).


Most, if not all, image hosting sites I use are not really designed so much to include too much talking haha! So from here on, I will be posting blogs that I feel like sharing to the rest of the world. As I have mentioned, I plan to use this as a photo blog, so most of the stuff I'll put in here will be more about my photography escapades... with pictures of course.


Alright, on with my thinking hat so I can start filling up this crappy blog site of mine with some interesting stuff haha! Please do check back in here later!


~Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment