Monday, April 25, 2011

Lemme introduce myself then!

Whoa! I almost forgot! What better way to start off this blogging but to get myself introduced, right? I mean, people might be checking out this blog site and asks "who the heck is this?" LOL! So here are some little bits about me...


I am a city boy. A Manila boy. I was born in Sampaloc, Manila where my family used to live in, until 5 years later we transferred to ParaƱaque where I am currently residing in. In college, I took up the course of BS Architecture in FEU, and spent 6 years finishing it. Why 6 years? The course is outlined for 5 years, but I deliberately left the Thesis subjects for the 6th year. After graduating, I was able to work and practice that profession a little bit, for roughly just 5 months working for a Home Theater design company (actually the company sells high-end audio/video stuff but the design and construction of home theaters come bundled with it). Cool job. Sucky boss. LOL!


After then I tried myself getting in to the call center world. Since I am also a technically-inclined person, doing Technical Support was somewhat a breeze... until the calls itself have started to become nasty and, well, tiring. I was able to work for 2 call center companies in the span of 5 and a half years (yeah once an agent, always an agent. LOL). Now I work in a Cloud Computing Software company (oooohh cozy! LOL), but since I am on a customer-facing position, the work is much like a call center, but 100% less stressful! The product itself can make you bleed in all the wrong places, but eventually once you get the hang of it, it'll be a smooth ride. Not to mention a very favorable pay. hehehe...


So... you must be asking... why Photography? I never really thought in the past that I'll be doing this, but thinking back in High School, I am fond of borrowing my aunt's (film) camera and take a lot of pics with friends. Come 2006 when we went for a trip to Palawan, I borrowed a digicam from the same aunt and took pictures. A lot of people including myself, saw a bit of potential from my photos... come 2008 I bought my very first digicam: a Nikon D40 DSLR. Yes, I never had a digicam ever, not even those point-and-shoot ones. And the rest, as they say, is history.


~Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment