Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Backtracking: 2008 - Part II

By the way, before I had this camera, I've been a avid attendee of car shows. haha! I would take pictures (of the cars, really) using my rusty yet trusty Nokia N70 camphone, and sometimes would borrow someone else's digicam. Here are some of my old takes from the previous carshows I attended...

Lancer Evo X - 2nd CAMPI Int'l Motor Show

Audi R8 - 2nd CAMPI Int'l Motor Show

Kathy San Jose - 2nd CAMPI Int'l Motor Show

Late this year I decided to get me an external flash: a Nissin Di622. A lot of people have been telling me to get the Nikon Speedlight SB600 instead, but that one is way outta my budget! Moreso, I told them and myself that I don't plan on strobing just yet, so the Di622 should suffice. Without not much of understanding how to effectively use a flash, I still went on and shoot and shoot... until I'm able to get a grip on how it works, on what's the best angle to position the head, etc. Anyway, I was always on TTL mode then so it was fairly easy for me. hehe.

~Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment