Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Backtracking: 2008 - Part I

Moving on with the back tracking, let me take you to the time I first decided to jump in to the world of photography: the time I acquired myself a Nikon D40 DSLR, circa August 2008 (Hmm, come to think of it... it was actually a birthday gift for myself! Didn't think of it before! haha!). I was with zero knowledge in photography back then. Nada. Zilch. The camera was always on Auto mode. I'm using it only as a point-and-shoot camera. At that time, the only reason why I'm after a DSLR is the known quality of images it can produce (to which a lot of high-end PnS cams nowadays is capable of).

Alright, so while on Auto mode, I shoot here and there... here are some snaps I took...

Gumamela from our frontyard

Shot along Roxas Blvd.

Taken at Bonifacio High Street

I even told a friend of mine who's been shooting with his D40 months ahead of me, that I think I'm already contented using my camera on Auto mode. I can produce the shots that I want... well, that's something you would hear from a totally noob guy. hehehe...

~Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment